Marion Elementary School
- Marion Elementary School's student population of 506 students has grown by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||506 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Marion Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 2,073 schools in Missouri (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 17:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall School Rank||#1210 out of 2,073 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Ritenour School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Ann Hoech Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 716 students
3312 Ashby Rd
Saint Ann, MO 63074
(314)493-6200 1.0 6-8 716
- Saint Louis Marvin Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 694 students
3510 Woodson Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63114
(314)493-6430 1.3 PK-5 694
- Saint Louis Ritenour Senior High School Grades: 9-12 | 1830 students
9100 St Charles Rock Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63114
(314)493-6105 1.3 9-12 1830
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.