Marion Elementary School
Marion Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Missouri for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 1%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%)
- Marion Elementary School's student population of 501 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-5|
|Total Students||501 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Marion Elementary School is ranked within the top 50% of all 2,085 schools in Missouri (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MO)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#976 out of 2085 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Ritenour School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saint Ann Hoech Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 746 students
3312 Ashby Rd
Saint Ann, MO 63074
(314) 493-6200 1.0 6-8 746
- Saint Louis Ritenour Early Childhood Center Grades: PK | 156 students
3580 Woodson Road
Saint Louis, MO 63114
(314) 493-3624 1.2 PK 156
- Saint Louis Marvin Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 548 students
3510 Woodson Rd
Saint Louis, MO 63114
(314) 493-6430 1.3 K-5 548
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.