Marshall Elementary School
- Grades: Kindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 242 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 24:1
- Minority Enrollment: 89%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CA
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 35-39% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CA Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 40% CA state average), while 35-39% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CA state average).
How many students attend Marshall Elementary School?
242 students attend Marshall Elementary School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
81% of Marshall Elementary School students are Hispanic, 11% of students are White, 5% of students are Two or more races, 1% of students are American Indian, 1% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Marshall Elementary School?
Marshall Elementary School has a student ration of 24:1, which is higher than the California state average of 22:1.
What grades does Marshall Elementary School offer ?
Marshall Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Kindergarten-5
Review Marshall Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities