Dighton-Rehoboth School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 5 public schools managed by Dighton-Rehoboth School District serving 2,883 students in Dighton, Massachusetts.
- Minority enrollment is 9% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Massachusetts state average of 39%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 13:1.
Dighton-Rehoboth School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Dighton Dighton Elementary School1250 Somerset Avenue
Dighton, MA 02715
Grades: K-4 | 420 students
- Dighton Dighton Middle School1250r Somerset Avenue
Dighton, MA 02715
Grades: 5-8 | 396 students
- North Dighton Dighton-rehoboth Regional High School2700 Regional Rd
North Dighton, MA 02764
Grades: 9-12 | 928 students
- Rehoboth Dorothy L Beckwith330r Winthrop Street
Rehoboth, MA 02769
Grades: 5-8 | 575 students
- Rehoboth Palmer River326 Winthrop Street
Rehoboth, MA 02769
Grades: K-4 | 564 students
|School District Name||Dighton-Rehoboth School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||2,883 students|
|# of Teachers||237 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||1,467 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||1,416 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||3 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||34 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||126 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||24 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||2,615 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||81 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||84|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||173|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||191|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||181|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||228|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||211|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||247|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||240|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||229|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||255|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||191|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||219|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||207|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||227|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Dighton-Rehoboth School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 397 school districts in Massachusetts (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 93% has decreased from 96% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $13,337 in this school district is less than the state average of $20,877. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $12,441 is less than the state average of $19,785. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MA)|
|Total Revenue||$41 MM||$28 MM|
|Spending||$38 MM||$26 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$13,337||$20,877|
|Spending / Student||$12,441||$19,785|
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.