Matthew Arthur Elementary School
- Matthew Arthur Elementary School's student population of 759 students has declined by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 50 teachers has declined by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||759 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||50 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Matthew Arthur Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (GA)|
|Overall School Rank||#418 out of 2,174 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Houston County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Kathleen Veterans High School Grades: 9-12 | 1600 students
340 Piney Grove Rd
Kathleen, GA 31047
(478)218-7537 2.4 9-12 1600
- Bonaire Hilltop Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 635 students
301 Robert Bryson Smith Pkwy
Bonaire, GA 31005
(478)929-6114 3.1 PK-5 635
- Warner Robins David A. Perdue Primary Grades: PK-2 | 766 students
150 Bear Country Blvd
Warner Robins, GA 31088
(478)218-7500 3.2 PK-2 766
- Perry Kings Chapel Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 497 students
460 Arena Rd
Perry, GA 31069
(478)988-6273 3.4 PK-5 497
- Kathleen Mossy Creek Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 689 students
200 Danny Carpenter Dr
Kathleen, GA 31047
(478)988-6171 3.4 6-8 689
Learn how you can help improve your child's food options in public school cafeterias.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.