Mc Millan Magnet Middle School
Mc Millan Magnet Middle School places among the top 20% of public schools in Nebraska for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Mc Millan Magnet Middle School's student population of 789 students has grown by 55% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 57 teachers has grown by 54% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||789 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||57 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mc Millan Magnet Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NE)|
|Overall School Rank||#895 out of 918 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Omaha Public s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Omaha Belvedere Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 471 students
3775 Curtis Ave
Omaha, NE 68111
(402)457-6630 0.3 PK-5 471
- Omaha Florence Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 259 students
7902 N 36th St
Omaha, NE 68112
(402)457-5818 0.8 PK-5 259
- Omaha Wakonda Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 350 students
4845 Curtis Ave
Omaha, NE 68104
(402)457-6737 0.9 PK-5 350
- Omaha Central Park Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 373 students
4904 N 42nd St
Omaha, NE 68111
(402)457-5277 1.1 PK-5 373
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.