Mcclure Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 307 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 57%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in KS
- Math Proficiency: 30-34% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-44% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), KS Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
30-34% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 28% KS state average), while 40-44% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 36% KS state average).
How many students attend Mcclure Elementary School?
307 students attend Mcclure Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
43% of Mcclure Elementary School students are White, 23% of students are Hispanic, 16% of students are Two or more races, 15% of students are Black, 2% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Mcclure Elementary School?
Mcclure Elementary School has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the Kansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Mcclure Elementary School offer ?
Mcclure Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
What school district is Mcclure Elementary School part of?
Mcclure Elementary School is part of Topeka Public Schools School District.
Review Mcclure Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities