- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 581 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 17:1
- Minority Enrollment: 76%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in CT
- Math Proficiency: 12% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 19% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
Mead School ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Connecticut for:
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Mead School's ranking?
What schools are Mead School often compared to?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Mead School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Mead School?
What grades does Mead School offer ?
What school district is Mead School part of?
Review Mead School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities