Michigamme Elementary School
- Michigamme Elementary School's student population of 392 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||392 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Michigamme Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 15:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MI)|
|Overall School Rank||#1197 out of 3,159 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Port Huron Area School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Port Huron Central Middle School Grades: 6-12 | 888 students
200 32nd St
Port Huron, MI 48060
(810)984-6533 1.2 6-12 888
- Fort Gratiot Edison Elementary School Grades: K-12 | 454 students
3559 Pollina Ave
Fort Gratiot, MI 48059
(810)984-6507 1.6 K-12 454
- Port Huron H D Crull Elementary School Grades: K-12 | 402 students
2615 Hancock St
Port Huron, MI 48060
(810)984-6504 1.8 K-12 402
- Smiths Creek Indian Woods Elementary School Grades: K-12 | 298 students
4975 West Water St
Smiths Creek, MI 48074
(810)984-6515 2.0 K-12 298
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.