- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 489 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 75%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in KS
- Math Proficiency: 15-19% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 20-24% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), KS Dept. of Education
Midland Trail ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Kansas for:
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Midland Trail's ranking?
Midland Trail ranks among the top 20% of public schools in Kansas for: Most diverse schools (Top 20%) and Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 20%).
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
15-19% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 28% KS state average), while 20-24% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 36% KS state average).
How many students attend Midland Trail?
489 students attend Midland Trail.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
52% of Midland Trail students are Hispanic, 25% of students are White, 17% of students are Black, 4% of students are Two or more races, and 2% of students are Asian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Midland Trail?
Midland Trail has a student ration of 13:1, which is equal to the Kansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Midland Trail offer ?
Midland Trail offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
What school district is Midland Trail part of?
Midland Trail is part of Turner-Kansas City School District.
Review Midland Trail. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities