Junction Elementary School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 251 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 57%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in KS
- Math Proficiency: 35-39% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-44% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), KS Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
35-39% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 28% KS state average), while 40-44% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 36% KS state average).
How many students attend Junction Elementary School?
251 students attend Junction Elementary School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
46% of Junction Elementary School students are Hispanic, 43% of students are White, 4% of students are Two or more races, 3% of students are Asian, 3% of students are Black, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Junction Elementary School?
Junction Elementary School has a student ration of 13:1, which is equal to the Kansas state average of 13:1.
What grades does Junction Elementary School offer ?
Junction Elementary School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
What school district is Junction Elementary School part of?
Junction Elementary School is part of Turner-Kansas City School District.
Review Junction Elementary School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities