Milbank Elementary - 03
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 416 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 14:1
- Minority Enrollment: 18%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in SD
- Math Proficiency: 40% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 57% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), SD Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 46% SD state average), while 57% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 54% SD state average).
How many students attend Milbank Elementary - 03?
416 students attend Milbank Elementary - 03.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
82% of Milbank Elementary - 03 students are White, 13% of students are Hispanic, 4% of students are Two or more races, and 1% of students are Black.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Milbank Elementary - 03?
Milbank Elementary - 03 has a student ration of 14:1, which is higher than the South Dakota state average of 12:1.
What grades does Milbank Elementary - 03 offer ?
Milbank Elementary - 03 offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5
Review Milbank Elementary - 03. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities