Milton Bradley School
- Grades: Prekindergarten-5
- Enrollment: 521 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 96%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 7% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 22% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
7% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MA state average), while 22% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MA state average).
How many students attend Milton Bradley School?
521 students attend Milton Bradley School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
76% of Milton Bradley School students are Hispanic, 18% of students are Black, 4% of students are White, and 2% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Milton Bradley School?
Milton Bradley School has a student ration of 12:1, which is equal to the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does Milton Bradley School offer ?
Milton Bradley School offers enrollment in grades Prekindergarten-5 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Milton Bradley School part of?
Milton Bradley School is part of Springfield School District.
Review Milton Bradley School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities