- Minto School's student population of 62 students has grown by 44% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 6 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||62 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||6 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Minto School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has increased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AK)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤10%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Yukon-Koyukuk School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manley Hot Springs Gladys Dart School Grades: PK-12 | 16 students
Elliott Hwy 162
Manley Hot Springs, AK 99756
(907)672-3202 34.9 PK-12 16
- Nenana Cyberlynx Correspondence Program Grades: PK-12 | 941 students
3rd & D Street
Nenana, AK 99760
(907)832-5423 41.5 PK-12 941
- Nenana Nenana City School Grades: K-12 | 170 students
2nd & C Street
Nenana, AK 99760
(907)832-5464 41.5 K-12 170
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.