Cyberlynx Correspondence Program
Cyberlynx Correspondence Program places among the top 20% of public schools in Alaska for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 5%)
- Cyberlynx Correspondence Program's student population of 941 students has grown by 25% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 7 teachers has grown by 40% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||941 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||7 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AK)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Nenana City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nenana Nenana City School Grades: K-12 | 170 students
2nd & C Street
Nenana, AK 99760
(907)832-5464 0.0 K-12 170
- Anderson Anderson School Grades: K-12 | 30 students
3120 First Street
Anderson, AK 99744
(907)582-2700 15.4 K-12 30
- Fairbanks Watershed Charter School Grades: K-8 | 198 students
4975 Decathlon Avenue
Fairbanks, AK 99709
(907)374-9350 40.5 K-8 198
- Minto Minto School Grades: PK-12 | 62 students
Laker One St
Minto, AK 99758
(907)798-7212 41.5 PK-12 62
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.