Nenana City School
- Nenana City School's student population of 170 students has declined by 16% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 14 teachers has declined by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||170 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||14 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Nenana City School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AK)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||10-14%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Nenana City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nenana Cyberlynx Correspondence Program Grades: PK-12 | 941 students
3rd & D Street
Nenana, AK 99760
(907)832-5423 0.0 PK-12 941
- Anderson Anderson School Grades: K-12 | 30 students
3120 First Street
Anderson, AK 99744
(907)582-2700 15.4 K-12 30
- Fairbanks Watershed Charter School Grades: K-8 | 198 students
4975 Decathlon Avenue
Fairbanks, AK 99709
(907)374-9350 40.5 K-8 198
- Minto Minto School Grades: PK-12 | 62 students
Laker One St
Minto, AK 99758
(907)798-7212 41.5 PK-12 62
Research shows that students of color face a disproportionate number of disciplinary actions in U.S. public schools. Learn about these disparities, as well as the policies that fuel them. Also learn about suggested measures to address this problem.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.