Gladys Dart School
- Gladys Dart School's student population of 16 students has grown by 23% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||16 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Gladys Dart School's student:teacher ratio of 8:1 has increased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AK)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1||17:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Yukon-Koyukuk School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Minto Minto School Grades: PK-12 | 62 students
Laker One St
Minto, AK 99758
(907)798-7212 34.9 PK-12 62
- Tanana Maudrey J. Sommer School Grades: K-12 | 36 students
89 Front Street
Tanana, AK 99777
(907)366-7203 47.2 K-12 36
- Nenana Cyberlynx Correspondence Program Grades: PK-12 | 941 students
3rd & D Street
Nenana, AK 99760
(907)832-5423 52.3 PK-12 941
- Nenana Nenana City School Grades: K-12 | 170 students
2nd & C Street
Nenana, AK 99760
(907)832-5464 52.3 K-12 170
- Anderson Anderson School Grades: K-12 | 30 students
3120 First Street
Anderson, AK 99744
(907)582-2700 60.8 K-12 30
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.