Maudrey J. Sommer School
- Maudrey J. Sommer School's student population of 36 students has declined by 10% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 4 teachers has declined by 20% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-12|
|Total Students||36 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||4 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Maudrey J. Sommer School's student:teacher ratio of 9:1 has increased from 8:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AK)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤20%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Tanana City School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Manley Hot Springs Gladys Dart School Grades: PK-12 | 16 students
Elliott Hwy 162
Manley Hot Springs, AK 99756
(907)672-3202 47.2 PK-12 16
- Minto Minto School Grades: PK-12 | 62 students
Laker One St
Minto, AK 99758
(907)798-7212 79.6 PK-12 62
- Hughes Johnny Oldman School Grades: PK-12 | 15 students
Moose Loop 4
Hughes, AK 99745
(907)889-2204 86.5 PK-12 15
- Allakaket Allakaket School Grades: PK-12 | 29 students
3rd Street Complex
Allakaket, AK 99720
(907)968-2205 97.5 PK-12 29
- Nenana Cyberlynx Correspondence Program Grades: PK-12 | 941 students
3rd & D Street
Nenana, AK 99760
(907)832-5423 97.6 PK-12 941
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.