Great Falls H S School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Great Falls H S School District serving 2,944 students in Great Falls, Montana.
- Minority enrollment is 22% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is more than the Montana state average of 21%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is equal to the state average of 14:1.
Great Falls H S School District (2018-19)
|School District Name||Great Falls H S School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||2,944 students|
|# of Teachers||205 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
|# of Male Students||1,492 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||1,452 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||328 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||43 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||121 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||66 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||2,300 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||15 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||71 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||851|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||695|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||656|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||742|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Great Falls H S School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 262 school districts in Montana (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 83% has increased from 78% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (MT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $13,953 in this school district is less than the state average of $15,452. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $14,241 is less than the state average of $15,019. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (MT)|
|Total Revenue||$42 MM||$2 MM|
|Spending||$42 MM||$2 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$13,953||$15,452|
|Spending / Student||$14,241||$15,019|
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.