Monterey High School
- Monterey High School's student population of 477 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 43 teachers has grown by 19% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||477 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||43 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Monterey High School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#93 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Concordia Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- The nearest high school, middle school, and elementary school to Monterey High School is Central High School (5.2 miles away)
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Jonesville Jonesville Junior High School Grades: 4-7 | 145 students
802 E H Johnson Street
Jonesville, LA 71343
(318)339-9604 17.6 4-7 145
- Jonesville Jonesville Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 294 students
1219 Cora Drive
Jonesville, LA 71343
(318)339-8588 17.8 PK-4 294
- Ferriday Concordia Education Center Grades: 4-12 | 34 students
160 Kindergarten Road
Ferriday, LA 71334
(318)757-3941 22.6 4-12 34
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.