Mote (anna P.) Elementary School
Mote (anna P.) Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Delaware for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 1%)
- Mote (anna P.) Elementary School's student population of 401 students has declined by 30% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has declined by 27% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||401 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mote (anna P.) Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (DE)|
|Overall School Rank||#172 out of 200 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Red Clay Consolidated School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Wilmington Brandywine Springs School Grades: K-8 | 983 students
2916 Duncan Road
Wilmington, DE 19808
(302)636-5681 0.9 K-8 983
- Wilmington Gateway Lab School Grades: 3-8 | 221 students
2501 Centerville Road
Wilmington, DE 19808
(302)633-4091 1.1 3-8 221
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.