Mount Prospect Elementary School
Mount Prospect Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in New Jersey for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 1%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 5%)
- Mount Prospect Elementary School's student population of 671 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 60 teachers has grown by 20% over five school years.
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2014)|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||671 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||60 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mount Prospect Elementary School is ranked within the top 5% of all 2,236 schools in New Jersey (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#26 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bernards Township School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Bedminster Bedminster Township Public School Grades: PK-8 | 518 students
234 Somerville Road
Bedminster, NJ 07921
(908)234-0768 2.0 PK-8 518
- Liberty Corner Liberty Corner School Grades: K-5 | 532 students
61 Church Street
Liberty Corner, NJ 07938
(908)204-2550 2.3 K-5 532
- Bridgewater Eisenhower Intermediate School Grades: 5-6 | 747 students
791 Eisenhower Ave
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
(908)231-0230 3.1 5-6 747
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.