Mountain View Elementary & Middle School
- Mountain View Elementary & Middle School's student population of 541 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 39 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||541 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||39 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mountain View Elementary & Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 14:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Monroe County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lindside James Monroe High School Grades: 9-12 | 535 students
Rt 1 Box 97-1-a, James Monroe
Lindside, WV 24951
(304)753-5182 9.5 9-12 535
- Lindside Monroe County Vocational Center Grades: PK-12
Route 1 Box 97, James Monroe D
Lindside, WV 24951
(304)753-9971 9.5 PK-12 n/a
- Alderson Alderson Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 208 students
Rr1 Box 162f
Alderson, WV 24910
(304)445-7241 10.9 PK-5 208
- Ronceverte Ronceverte Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 409 students
879 Rocky Hill
Ronceverte, WV 24970
(304)647-6480 12.2 PK-5 409
- Talcott Talcott Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 179 students
Routes 3 And 12
Talcott, WV 24981
(304)466-6022 12.4 PK-5 179
Nearby Homes for Sale
Not just kids need schooling. Learn about the Parent Academy offered through Miami-Dade County Public Schools, where parents go back to school.
Across the country, parents are opting their children out of Common Core testing, with New York City seeing some of the biggest opt-out numbers. How is this massive school district handling the situation?
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.