Mountainside Middle School
- Mountainside Middle School's student population of 726 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 37 teachers has grown by 12% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||726 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||37 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mountainside Middle School is ranked within the top 30% of all 2,039 schools in Washington (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 20:1 has decreased from 21:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#486 out of 2039 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||20:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Mead School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Colbert Colbert Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 537 students
4625 E Greenbluff Rd
Colbert, WA 99005
(509) 465-6300 0.6 K-6 537
- Mead Meadow Ridge Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 590 students
15601 N Freya St
Mead, WA 99021
(509) 465-6600 1.0 K-6 590
- Mead Mead Preschool Grades: PK | 86 students
2323 E Farwell Road
Mead, WA 99021
(509) 465-7650 2.2 PK 86
- Spokane Farwell Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 604 students
13005 N Crestline
Spokane, WA 99208
(509) 465-6500 2.7 K-6 604
Gangs, drugs, and guns may be more prevalent on public school campuses than parents think. Learn about the high percentage of public school students who are exposed to these dangers each day – and what parents can do to protect their kids.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.
Learn about how public schools across the country are mandating community service hours in order to graduate.