Mullens Middle School
- Mullens Middle School's student population of 169 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||169 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Mullens Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has increased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Wyoming County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mullens Mullens Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 222 students
2107 Caloric Road
Mullens, WV 25882
(304)294-5252 0.9 PK-4 222
- Bud Herndon Consolidated Elementary & Middle School Grades: PK-8 | 192 students
Route 10 Box 309
Bud, WV 24716
(304)294-7668 2.6 PK-8 192
- New Richmond Wyoming County East High School Grades: 9-12 | 533 students
260 Warrior Way
New Richmond, WV 24867
(304)294-5200 5.3 9-12 533
- Pineville Pineville Elementary School Grades: PK-4 | 427 students
155 Park Street
Pineville, WV 24874
(304)732-7966 8.8 PK-4 427
- Pineville Pineville Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 244 students
607 River Road
Pineville, WV 24874
(304)732-6442 8.8 5-8 244
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.