Nantucket High School
- Grades: 9-12
- Enrollment: 527 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 11:1
- Minority Enrollment: 48%
- Graduation Rate: 85-89% (Top 50% in MA)
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50%
- Math Proficiency: 40-44% (Top 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
40-44% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 37% MA state average), while 55-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MA state average).
What is the graduation rate of Nantucket High School?
The graduation rate of Nantucket High School is 85-89%, which is lower than the Massachusetts state average of 88%.
How many students attend Nantucket High School?
527 students attend Nantucket High School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
52% of Nantucket High School students are White, 29% of students are Hispanic, 12% of students are Black, 4% of students are Two or more races, 2% of students are Asian, and 1% of students are American Indian.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Nantucket High School?
Nantucket High School has a student ration of 11:1, which is lower than the Massachusetts state average of 12:1.
What grades does Nantucket High School offer ?
Nantucket High School offers enrollment in grades 9-12 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Nantucket High School part of?
Nantucket High School is part of Nantucket School District.
Review Nantucket High School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities