- Cyrus Peirce's student population of 328 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 32 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||328 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||32 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Cyrus Peirce's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1195 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Nantucket School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Nantucket Nantucket High School Grades: 9-12 | 538 students
10 Surfside Road
Nantucket, MA 02554
(508)228-7280 0.0 9-12 538
- Nantucket Nantucket Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 717 students
30 Surfside Road
Nantucket, MA 02554
(508)228-7290 0.3 PK-5 717
- Edgartown Edgartown Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 348 students
35 Robinson Road
Edgartown, MA 02539
(508)627-3316 23.3 PK-8 348
- Oak Bluffs Oak Bluffs Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 437 students
50 Tradewinds Road
Oak Bluffs, MA 02557
(508)693-0951 27.1 PK-8 437
- West Dennis Ezra H Baker Innovation School Grades: PK-3 | 353 students
810 Route 28
West Dennis, MA 02670
(508)398-7690 27.4 PK-3 353
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.