Oak Bluffs Elementary School
- Oak Bluffs Elementary School's student population of 437 students has grown by 12% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 45 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||437 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||45 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oak Bluffs Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has increased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#995 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Oak Bluffs School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vineyard Haven Tisbury Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 321 students
40 West William Street
Vineyard Haven, MA 02568
(508)696-6500 2.2 PK-8 321
- Oak Bluffs Martha's Vineyard Regional High School Grades: 9-12 | 661 students
100 Edgartown-vineyard Haven R
Oak Bluffs, MA 02557
(508)693-1033 2.4 9-12 661
- Edgartown Edgartown Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 348 students
35 Robinson Road
Edgartown, MA 02539
(508)627-3316 4.6 PK-8 348
- West Tisbury West Tisbury Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 349 students
401 Old County Road
West Tisbury, MA 02575
(508)696-7738 5.7 PK-8 349
- West Tisbury Martha's Vineyard Charter School Grades: K-12 | 173 students
424 State Road
West Tisbury, MA 02575
(508)693-9900 6.0 K-12 173
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.