- Naukati School's student population of 24 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 2 teachers has declined by 33% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-12|
|Total Students||24 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||2 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Naukati School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 9:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (AK)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||<50%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Southeast Island School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ketchikan Whale Pass School Grades: PK-12 | 16 students
126 Bayview Road
Ketchikan, AK 99950
(907)846-5320 16.4 PK-12 16
- Coffman Cove Howard Valentine Coffman Cove School Grades: PK-12 | 18 students
102 Nw Fairbanks Avenue
Coffman Cove, AK 99918
(907)329-2244 17.9 PK-12 18
- Klawock Klawock City School Grades: K-12 | 127 students
715 Bayview Blvd
Klawock, AK 99925
(907)755-2220 21.9 K-12 127
- Craig Craig High School Grades: 9-12 | 80 students
100 Panther Way
Craig, AK 99921
(907)826-2274 26.6 9-12 80
- Craig Pace Correspondence Grades: K-12 | 250 students
100 School Road Upper
Craig, AK 99921
(907)826-3274 26.6 K-12 250
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.