New Haven Middle School
- Grades: 7-8
- Enrollment: 56 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 9:1
- Minority Enrollment: 5%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in MO
- Math Proficiency: 50-54% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 55-59% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
50-54% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 42% MO state average), while 55-59% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 49% MO state average).
How many students attend New Haven Middle School?
56 students attend New Haven Middle School.
What is the ethnic breakdown of the student body?
95% of New Haven Middle School students are White, and 5% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of New Haven Middle School?
New Haven Middle School has a student ration of 9:1, which is lower than the Missouri state average of 13:1.
What grades does New Haven Middle School offer ?
New Haven Middle School offers enrollment in grades 7-8
Review New Haven Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities