North Brookfield High School
- North Brookfield High School's student population of 230 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 21 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||230 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||21 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- North Brookfield High School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall School Rank||#785 out of 1,671 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North Brookfield School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- North Brookfield North Brookfield Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 329 students
10 New School Drive
North Brookfield, MA 01535
(508)867-8326 0.1 PK-6 329
- New Braintree New Braintree Grade Grades: PK-1 | 108 students
15 Memorial Drive
New Braintree, MA 01531
(508)867-2553 3.4 PK-1 108
- West Brookfield West Brookfield Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 326 students
89 North Main Street
West Brookfield, MA 01585
(508)867-4655 3.9 PK-6 326
- East Brookfield East Brookfield Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 212 students
410 East Main Street
East Brookfield, MA 01515
(508)885-8536 4.1 PK-6 212
- Brookfield Brookfield Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 318 students
37 Central Street
Brookfield, MA 01506
(508)867-8774 4.6 PK-6 318
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn about the advantages and disadvantages of public school vouchers as they pertain to the education of students with disabilities.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.