Knox Trail Middle School
- Knox Trail Middle School's student population of 417 students has grown by 20% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 30 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 5-8|
|Total Students||417 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||30 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Knox Trail Middle School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,666 schools in Massachusetts (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1349 out of 1666 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Spencer-E Brookfield School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Spencer David Prouty High School Grades: 9-12 | 293 students
302 Main Street
Spencer, MA 01562
(508) 885-8505 0.7 9-12 293
- East Brookfield East Brookfield Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 231 students
410 East Main Street
East Brookfield, MA 01515
(508) 885-8536 2.7 PK-6 231
- Leicester Leicester Memorial Elementary School Grades: 3-5 | 333 students
11 Memorial School Dr
Leicester, MA 01524
(508) 892-7048 3.9 3-5 333
- Leicester Leicester Primary School Grades: PK-2 | 363 students
170 Paxton Street
Leicester, MA 01524
(508) 892-7050 4.0 PK-2 363
I think Knox Trail is a very fun and exiting. I am in the fifth grade so I don't know about any of the other grades but this one is definitely a year to remember. The teachers are so kind and they are very good at explaining the skill we are working on. I really hoped this helped you!
- Posted by Student/Alumni - Mariana
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.