North Warren Regional School
North Warren Regional School places among the top 20% of public schools in New Jersey for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- North Warren Regional School's student population of 879 students has declined by 8% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 73 teachers has declined by 16% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-12|
|Total Students||879 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||73 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- North Warren Regional School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NJ)|
|Overall School Rank||#1157 out of 2,236 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||North Warren Regional School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Blairstown Blairstown Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 479 students
1 Sunset Hill Road
Blairstown, NJ 07825
(908)362-6111 1.9 PK-6 479
- Newton Frelinghuysen Township Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 150 students
780 Route 94
Newton, NJ 07860
(908)362-6319 6.4 PK-6 150
- East Stroudsburg Middle Smithfield Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 543 students
5180 Milford Rd
East Stroudsburg, PA 18302
(570)223-8082 7.0 K-5 543
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.