- The student population of 346 students has declined by 12% over five years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 33% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-12|
|Total Students||346 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 19:1 has increased from 15:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.17 is less than the state average of 0.32. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Macon County School District's student population of 2,149 students has decreased by 16% over five years.
- The revenue/student of $10,968 is higher than the state average of $9,717. The district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $11,537 is higher than the state average of $9,955. The district spending/student has declined by 5% over four years.
|School District Name||Macon County School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||2,149||2,879|
|District Total Revenue||$26 MM||$28 MM|
|District Spending||$27 MM||$29 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$10,968||$9,717|
|District Spending / Student||$11,537||$9,955|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
LoachapokaLoachapoka Elementary SchoolGrades: PK-6 | 317 students
P O Box 60
Loachapoka, AL 36865
LoachapokaLoachapoka High SchoolGrades: 7-12 | 233 students
P O Box 187
Loachapoka, AL 36865
NotasulgaReeltown High SchoolGrades: KG-12 | 808 students
4085 Al Highway 120
Notasulga, AL 36866
Tuskegee InstituteTuskegee Institutional Middle SchoolGrades: 6-8 | 241 students
1809 Franklin Rd
Tuskegee Institute, AL 36088
TuskegeeTuskegee Public Elementary SchoolGrades: 4-6 | 325 students
101 E Price St
Tuskegee, AL 36083
I am very pleased with the education that my son get at Notasulga High School. My grandson loves the school and the faculty there. He also loves the coaches and the sports they offer to him. I especially thank Coach Lucas for guiding him in the right way and for being that male figure in Aurick's life. He really look up to his coaches. They have been great mentors for him and he really listen to them. When he lost his grandfather-father he was acting out a lot, but since he has been into sports I have seen a great change in him. Thanks to all of the faculty and staff that had a hand in it. Also a special thanks to assistant principal Williams who told me that he refuse to let Aurick slip through the cracks. Thanks.
- Posted by Parent - susie