Oberon Junior High School
- Oberon Junior High School's student population of 560 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 27 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 7-8|
|Total Students||560 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||27 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Oberon Junior High School's student:teacher ratio of 21:1 has increased from 20:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CO)|
|Overall School Rank||#352 out of 1,704 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1||17:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Jefferson County No. R-1 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Arvada Sierra Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 549 students
7751 Oak Street
Arvada, CO 80005
(303)982-0821 0.6 PK-6 549
- Arvada Campbell Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 294 students
6500 Oak Street
Arvada, CO 80004
(303)982-1440 1.0 PK-6 294
- Arvada Fremont Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 292 students
Arvada, CO 80004
(303)982-1699 1.2 K-6 292
With changing state and national educational standards, will your child's public school have the ability to meet these requirements? Learn about the problems with public school performance and how parents can get involved.
Learn more about the growing prevalence of female bulling and how public schools are managing the important issues.
Every child learns differently and it’s a teacher’s job to meet students where they are and guide them through the learning process. Scaffolding is a teaching tool that helps students develop critical thinking skills and the ability to learn independently.