Hanna School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Hanna School District serving 59 students in Hanna, Oklahoma.
- Minority enrollment is 63% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is more than the Oklahoma state average of 51%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 10:1 is less than the state average of 17:1.
Hanna School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Hanna Hanna Elementary School301 E Second St
Hanna, OK 74845
Grades: PK-8 | 59 students
|School District Name||Hanna School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||59 students|
|# of Teachers||6 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1|
|# of Male Students||28 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||31 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||32 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||3 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||22 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||2 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||3|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||4|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Hanna School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 531 school districts in Oklahoma (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has increased from 40-44% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (OK)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||11-19%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $4,629 in this school district is less than the state average of $8,236. The school district revenue/student has declined by 23% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $4,638 is less than the state average of $8,831. The school district spending/student has declined by 23% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (OK)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$4,629||$8,236|
|Spending / Student||$4,638||$8,831|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.