Oxford Center School
- Grades: 3-5
- Enrollment: 353 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 14%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CT
- Math Proficiency: 51% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 62% (Top 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
51% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 39% CT state average), while 62% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CT state average).
How many students attend Oxford Center School?
353 students attend Oxford Center School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
86% of Oxford Center School students are White, 9% of students are Hispanic, 3% of students are Asian, 1% of students are Black, and 1% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Oxford Center School?
Oxford Center School has a student ration of 13:1, which is higher than the Connecticut state average of 12:1.
What grades does Oxford Center School offer ?
Oxford Center School offers enrollment in grades 3-5 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Oxford Center School part of?
Oxford Center School is part of Oxford School District.
Review Oxford Center School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities