Quaker Farms School
- Quaker Farms School's student population of 373 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 28 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-2|
|Total Students||373 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||28 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Quaker Farms School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (CT)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Oxford School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Oxford Great Oak Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 500 students
50 Great Oak Rd.
Oxford, CT 06478
(203)888-5418 0.2 6-8 500
- Oxford Oxford High School Grades: 9-12 | 556 students
61 Quaker Farms Rd.
Oxford, CT 06478
(203)888-2468 2.8 9-12 556
- Beacon Falls Woodland Regional High School Grades: 9-12 | 666 students
135 Back Rimmon Rd.
Beacon Falls, CT 06403
(203)881-5551 3.1 9-12 666
- Seymour Seymour Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 511 students
211 Mountain Rd.
Seymour, CT 06483
(203)888-4513 3.8 6-8 511
Quaker Farms is a wonderful school fostering a well rounded education.
- Posted by Parent - lobra
President Obama’s recent address included infrastructure funding for renovating schools. We’ll look at the plan overall and some of the states that would benefit from the plan.
Schools all over the country have closed their doors to slow the spread of COVID-19, forcing educators and parents to switch to online learning strategies. Read on to learn where to start with homeschooling and for helpful resources for learning at home.
As schools around the country close for two weeks or more, parents find themselves asking some tough questions. Read on to learn about the current and future impact of COVID-19 on students in public schools.