- Grades: Kindergarten-4
- Enrollment: 315 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 13:1
- Minority Enrollment: 32%
- Overall Testing Rank: Bottom 50% in MA
- Math Proficiency: 30-34% (Btm 50%)
- Reading Proficiency: 45-49% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), MA Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Paper Mill's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Paper Mill?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Paper Mill?
What grades does Paper Mill offer ?
What school district is Paper Mill part of?
Review Paper Mill. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities