Pawling Elementary School
- Pawling Elementary School's student population of 398 students has declined by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 6% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||398 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Pawling Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NY)|
|Overall School Rank||#2500 out of 4,239 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||PAWLING CENTRAL SCHOOL DISTRICT School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Pawling Pawling High School Grades: 9-12 | 367 students
30 Wagner Rd
Pawling, NY 12564
(845)855-4620 1.0 9-12 367
- Pawling Pawling Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 392 students
80 Wagner Rd
Pawling, NY 12564
(845)855-4653 1.0 5-8 392
- Patterson Matthew Paterson Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 538 students
100 South St
Patterson, NY 12563
(845)878-3211 4.1 K-4 538
- Sherman Sherman School Grades: PK-8 | 313 students
2 Route 37 East
Sherman, CT 06784
(860)355-3793 5.2 PK-8 313
- Wingdale Wingdale Elementary School Grades: K-2 | 254 students
6413 Rt 55
Wingdale, NY 12594
(845)877-5720 6.1 K-2 254
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.