16693 Pennsylvania Public Elementary Schools
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 top public elementary school in 16693, Pennsylvania, serving 263 students.
- Public schools in zipcode 16693 have a diversity score of 0.04, which is lower than the Pennsylvania average of 0.27.
- The most diverse school in zipcode 16693 is Williamsburg Community Elementary School. Read more about public school diversity statistics in Pennsylvania or national school diversity statistics.
- Minority enrollment is 5% (majority Black and Hispanic) and the student:teacher ratio is 15:1.
16693, PA Public Elementary Schools (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Williamsburg Williamsburg Community Elementary School16 Sage Hill Dr
Williamsburg, PA 16693
Grades: K-6 | 263 students
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.