Peter Boe Junior Elementary School
- Peter Boe Junior Elementary School's student population of 227 students has grown by 6% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 20 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||227 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||20 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Peter Boe Junior Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has increased from 10:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ND)|
|Overall School Rank||#127 out of 450 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||MAY-PORT CG 14 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Mayville May-port Cg Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 101 students
900 Main St W
Mayville, ND 58257
(701)788-2281 0.5 6-8 101
- Portland Gst Spec Ed Unit
600 Arnold Ave
Portland, ND 58274
(701)788-2004 2.0 n/a n/a
- Hatton Hatton Eielson Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 94 students
503 4th St
Hatton, ND 58240
(701)543-3456 11.4 PK-6 94
- Blanchard Spruce Lane Colony School Grades: K-8 | 7 students
15750 6th St Se
Blanchard, ND 58009
(701)636-2191 13.8 K-8 7
- Hillsboro Hillsboro High School Grades: 7-12 | 200 students
12 4th St Ne
Hillsboro, ND 58045
(701)636-4360 14.4 7-12 200
Nearby Homes for Sale
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.