Race Brook School
- Grades: 1-6
- Enrollment: 377 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 12:1
- Minority Enrollment: 29%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 30% in CT
- Math Proficiency: 55% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 65% (Top 30%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CT Dept. of Education
(offers virtual instruction)
Frequently Asked Questions
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
55% of students have achieved math proficiency (compared to the 39% CT state average), while 65% of students have achieved reading proficiency (compared to the 51% CT state average).
How many students attend Race Brook School?
377 students attend Race Brook School.
What is the racial composition of the student body?
71% of Race Brook School students are White, 14% of students are Asian, 9% of students are Hispanic, 3% of students are Black, and 3% of students are Two or more races.
What is the student:teacher ratio of Race Brook School?
Race Brook School has a student ration of 12:1, which is equal to the Connecticut state average of 12:1.
What grades does Race Brook School offer ?
Race Brook School offers enrollment in grades 1-6 (offers virtual instruction).
What school district is Race Brook School part of?
Race Brook School is part of Orange School District.
Review Race Brook School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities