Raymond Elementary School
- Raymond Elementary School's student population of 210 students has declined by 7% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 17 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-4|
|Total Students||210 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||17 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Raymond Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 11:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (ME)|
|Overall School Rank||#146 out of 525 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Rsu 14 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Raymond Jordan-small Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 183 students
423 Webb's Mills Road
Raymond, ME 04071
(207)655-4743 0.1 5-8 183
- Gray Gray-new Gloucester High School Grades: 9-12 | 565 students
10 Libby Hill Road
Gray, ME 04039
(207)657-3323 5.5 9-12 565
- Naples Songo Locks School Grades: K-5 | 457 students
25 Songo School Road
Naples, ME 04055
(207)693-6828 6.3 K-5 457
- Gray Fiddlehead School Of Arts & Science Grades: PK-5 | 123 students
25 Shaker Rd
Gray, ME 04039
(207)657-2244 6.6 PK-5 123
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.