- Grades: 6-8
- Enrollment: 535 students
- Student:Teacher Ratio: 15:1
- Minority Enrollment: 13%
- Overall Testing Rank: Top 50% in CO
- Math Proficiency: 39% (Top 30%)
- Reading Proficiency: 40-44% (Btm 50%)
- Source: National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), CO Dept. of Education
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Redlands Middle School's ranking?
What percent of students have achieved state testing proficiency in math and reading?
How many students attend Redlands Middle School?
What is the racial composition of the student body?
What is the student:teacher ratio of Redlands Middle School?
What grades does Redlands Middle School offer ?
What school district is Redlands Middle School part of?
View the Redlands Middle School yearly calendar below. Note key dates such as:
Review Redlands Middle School. Reviews should be a few sentences in length. Please include any comments on:
- Quality of academic programs, teachers, and facilities
- Availability of music, art, sports and other extracurricular activities