Riley County High School
- Riley County High School's student population of 220 students has grown by 9% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 23 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||220 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||23 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Riley County High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,265 schools in Kansas (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (KS)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#936 out of 1265 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-29%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||14:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Riley County School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Riley Riley County Grade School Grades: PK-8 | 471 students
117 N. Remmele
Riley, KS 66531
(785) 485-4010 2.5 PK-8 471
- Randolph Randolph Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 58 students
3 Ram Way
Randolph, KS 66554
(785) 293-5253 7.8 5-8 58
- Randolph Blue Valley High School Grades: 9-12 | 54 students
2 Ram Way
Randolph, KS 66554
(785) 293-5255 7.9 9-12 54
- Wakefield Wakefield Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 125 students
Wakefield, KS 67487
(785) 461-5437 12.7 K-8 125
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.