Ringgold High School
Ringgold High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Louisiana for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 10%)
- Ringgold High School's student population of 251 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 18 teachers has declined by 10% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||251 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||18 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ringgold High School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,277 schools in Louisiana (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#798 out of 1277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch (13-14)|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bienville Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ringgold Ringgold Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 269 students
4044 Bienville Rd. Suite A
Ringgold, LA 71068
(318) 894-2911 0.0 PK-5 269
- Castor Castor High School Grades: PK-12 | 588 students
140 Front Street
Castor, LA 71016
(318) 544-7271 7.8 PK-12 588
- Dubberly Central Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 472 students
5701 Hwy 531
Dubberly, LA 71024
(318) 377-2591 11.0 PK-5 472
- Doyline Doyline High School Grades: PK-12 | 497 students
804 College St.
Doyline, LA 71023
(318) 745-2118 16.9 PK-12 497
Learn about whether or not public school students are prepared to enter into the "real world" upon graduation, and how schools are changing their curriculum to meet changing economic needs.
Many school districts are hiking up the price of school lunches this year. We’ll take a look at some of the reasons for the trend, including the child nutritional bill that President Obama signed into law last year.
There is no denying that being a public school teacher has its challenges, but some are more apparent than others. Keep reading to learn about the top ten challenges facing public school teachers this year.