Ringgold High School
- Ringgold High School's student population of 245 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 25 teachers has grown by 19% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-12|
|Total Students||245 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||25 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Ringgold High School's student:teacher ratio of 10:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (LA)|
|Overall School Rank||#565 out of 1,277 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||10:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Bienville Parish School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Ringgold Ringgold Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 270 students
4044 Bienville Rd. Suite A
Ringgold, LA 71068
(318)894-2911 0.0 PK-5 270
- Castor Castor High School Grades: PK-12 | 561 students
140 Front Street
Castor, LA 71016
(318)544-7271 7.8 PK-12 561
- Dubberly Central Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 546 students
5701 Hwy 531
Dubberly, LA 71024
(318)377-2591 11.0 PK-6 546
- Doyline Doyline High School Grades: PK-12 | 475 students
804 College St.
Doyline, LA 71023
(318)745-2118 16.9 PK-12 475
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.