Rupert Elementary School
- Rupert Elementary School's student population of 211 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 19 teachers has grown by 11% over five school years.
|School Type||Magnet School|
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||211 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||19 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Rupert Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 12:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WV)|
|Overall School Rank||--|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Greenbrier County s School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charmco Greenbrier West High School Grades: 9-12 | 405 students
278 Cavalier Drive
Charmco, WV 25958
(304)438-6191 3.7 9-12 405
- Quinwood Crichton Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 92 students
133 School Street
Quinwood, WV 25981
(304)438-6958 5.3 PK-5 92
- Rainelle Rainelle Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 196 students
643 Kanawha Avenue
Rainelle, WV 25962
(304)438-8861 6.2 PK-5 196
- Smoot Smoot Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 139 students
Smoot, WV 24977
(304)392-5295 7.2 PK-5 139
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.