Russell B Walter Elementary School
- Russell B Walter Elementary School's student population of 493 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 34 teachers has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-6|
|Total Students||493 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||34 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Russell B Walter Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has increased from 13:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (PA)|
|Overall School Rank||#1574 out of 2,835 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Northern Tioga SD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Tioga Williamson Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 546 students
33 Jct Cross Road
Tioga, PA 16946
(570)827-2191 0.0 7-12 546
- Elkland Clark Wood Elementary School Grades: PK-6 | 316 students
110a Ellison Road
Elkland, PA 16920
(814)258-5131 10.3 PK-6 316
- Mansfield North Penn-mansfield Junior Senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 551 students
73 W Wellsboro St
Mansfield, PA 16933
(570)662-2674 10.5 7-12 551
- Mansfield Warren L Miller Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 525 students
Mansfield, PA 16933
(570)662-2192 10.6 K-6 525
- Corning Corning Painted Post High School Learning Center Grades: 9-12 | 28 students
Corning Cc-1 Academic Dr
Corning, NY 14830
(607)962-9283 11.2 9-12 28
Nearby Homes for Sale
After massive budget cuts and claims of economic inequity within the state’s public school system, districts are taking matters in their own hands and suing the state for the mess.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.