S Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School
- S Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School's student population of 483 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 36 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-4|
|Total Students||483 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||36 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- S Christa Mcauliffe Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,666 schools in Massachusetts (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2017-18 school year.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Overall Testing Rank||#1305 out of 1666 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading/Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||n/a|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Lowell School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lowell Henry J Robinson Middle School Grades: 5-8 | 666 students
110 June Street
Lowell, MA 01850
(978) 937-8974 0.0 5-8 666
- Lowell Greenhalge Grades: PK-4 | 502 students
149 Ennell Street
Lowell, MA 01850
(978) 937-7670 0.4 PK-4 502
- Dracut Greenmont Avenue Grades: K-5 | 294 students
37 Greenmont Avenue
Dracut, MA 01826
(978) 453-1797 0.7 K-5 294
- Lowell Lowell Middlesex Academy Charter School Grades: 9-12 | 91 students
67 Middle Street
Lowell, MA 01852
(978) 656-3165 1.0 9-12 91
Learn about how public schools are impacted by an economic recession, job losses, and funding cuts.
Through the Gates Foundation, Bill Gates has not only donated billions of dollars to public schools, but will now sponsor in-depth research on improving teaching that may change the face of public school education forever.
The start of the school year translates into greater risks for the spread of H1N1. Learn about how public schools across the country are combating the risks, as well as what you can do to keep your children safe.