Saratoga Elementary School
- The student population of 153 students has grown by 21% over five years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has declined by 7% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-6|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 9:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity scoreThe chance that two students selected at random would be members of a different ethnic group. Scored from 0 to 1, a diversity score closer to 1 indicates a more diverse student body. of 0.20 is less than the state average of 0.37. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Carbon County #2 School District's student population of 624 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $31,874 is higher than the state average of $20,805. The district revenue/student has grown by 15% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $31,193 is higher than the state average of $20,006. The district spending/student has grown by 11% over four years.
|School District Name||Carbon County #2 School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||624||980|
|District Total Revenue||$21 MM||$20 MM|
|District Spending||$20 MM||$20 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$31,874||$20,805|
|District Spending / Student||$31,193||$20,006|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- SaratogaSaratoga Middle/high SchoolGrades: 7-12 | 133 students
P.o. Box 1710
Saratoga, WY 82331
- EncampmentEncampment K-12 SchoolGrades: KG-12 | 150 students
P.o. Box 277
Encampment, WY 82325
- Elk Mountain Elk Mountain Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 11 students
P.o. Box 20
Elk Mountain, WY 82324
- SinclairSinclair Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 41 students
P.o. Box 307
Sinclair, WY 82334
- HannaHanna Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 71 students
P.o. Box 1000
Hanna, WY 82327
September 12, 2017
Homework has become deeply ingrained in the U.S. educational system, but how much homework is too much and how can you create a healthy environment for your child to do schoolwork at home?
September 08, 2017
Learn about single-sex education in public schools.
September 07, 2017
Playing sports is a great way to build your child's confidence and dedication but there are some drawbacks. Keep reading to learn the pros and cons of sports for middle schoolers and to learn how to support your student athlete.