Saratoga Elementary School
- Saratoga Elementary School's student population of 164 students has grown by 11% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 15 teachers has grown by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-6|
|Total Students||164 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||15 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Saratoga Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (WY)|
|Overall School Rank||#60 out of 316 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-64%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Carbon County #2 School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Saratoga Saratoga Middle/High School Grades: 7-12 | 134 students
801 West Elm Street
Saratoga, WY 82331
(307)326-5246 0.4 7-12 134
- Encampment Encampment K-12 School Grades: K-12 | 134 students
514 Rankin Street
Encampment, WY 82325
(307)327-5442 17.0 K-12 134
- Elk Mountain Elk Mountain Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 13 students
202 Veterans Street
Elk Mountain, WY 82324
(307)348-7731 26.1 K-6 13
- Hanna Hanna Elementary School Grades: K-6 | 80 students
300 3rd Street
Hanna, WY 82327
(307)325-6523 31.4 K-6 80
- Hanna Hem Junior/senior High School Grades: 7-12 | 90 students
701 S. Adams Street
Hanna, WY 82327
(307)325-6545 31.8 7-12 90
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.