- The student population of 153 students has grown by 21% over five years.
- The teacher population of 13 teachers has declined by 7% over five years.
|Grades Offered||Grades KG-6|
|Total Students||153 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||13 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 has increased from 9:1 over five years.
- The school's diversity score of 0.20 is less than the state average of 0.37. The school's diversity has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- Carbon County #2 School District's student population of 624 students has stayed relatively flat over five years.
- The revenue/student of $31,874 is higher than the state average of $20,805. The district revenue/student has grown by 15% over four years.
- The district's spending/student of $31,193 is higher than the state average of $20,006. The district spending/student has grown by 11% over four years.
|School District Name||Carbon County #2 School District|
|Number of Schools
|Number of Students Managed||624||980|
|District Total Revenue||$21 MM||$20 MM|
|District Spending||$20 MM||$20 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$31,874||$20,805|
|District Spending / Student||$31,193||$20,006|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
SaratogaSaratoga Middle/high SchoolGrades: 7-12 | 133 students
P.o. Box 1710
Saratoga, WY 82331
EncampmentEncampment K-12 SchoolGrades: KG-12 | 150 students
P.o. Box 277
Encampment, WY 82325
Elk Mountain Elk Mountain Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 11 students
P.o. Box 20
Elk Mountain, WY 82324
SinclairSinclair Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-5 | 41 students
P.o. Box 307
Sinclair, WY 82334
HannaHanna Elementary SchoolGrades: KG-6 | 71 students
P.o. Box 1000
Hanna, WY 82327
May 11, 2017
If your child has trouble planning, organizing, and executing tasks it could be a condition called executive functioning disorder. Keep reading to learn more.
May 11, 2017
Increasing birth rates among immigrant families from Asia and Central and South America, combined with lower birth rates among white families, means that for the first time in history, public school students in the United States are majority-minority. This shift in demographics poses difficulties for schools as they work to accommodate children of varying language abilities and socio-economic backgrounds.
May 11, 2017
Children are going to act out - that is a fact of life. But when does a minor behavioral problem turn into a major issue? Keep reading to learn more about behavior intervention plans and how they might be able to help your child curb problem behaviors in school and at home.